Here is to the people who hate worthy women

 I feel disgusted thinking of how some super confident women who know how to stand up for themselves and their rights are hated by some men & society at large for being the way they are. 

These people can't see you flourishing because you are a woman, and accoring to them a woman isn't allowed to live freely and happily in a setup dominated by men. 

If a girl or woman is outstanding and obviously much better than them, they feel insecure, jealous, irritated and pissed off. Afterall they don't know how to demean    such a fierce woman. And you know why? Because these poor people can't even afford to do that. This inability to dominate is all that hurts them and their stupid ego. 



I feel sorry, so sorry that I can't tell you the exact amount of pity I feel for these lost minds. I wish you were normal. I wish you understood that there is nothing that a human can't achieve. Be it a man or woman, all have the right to be absolutely amazing without anybody telling them that they are too much. 

By the way, 

Here is an essential reminder: If you feel someone is too much, then my dear friend You are just too less, it's highly recommend to raise your standards. Trust me nobody will stop you! But firstly you have to stop and rethink where do you stand in your life? 


Okay?


Also there is a quote by this girl named Simran Ahuja, that says- 

"She has fire in her bones, fierce enough to burn you but she keeps the spark alive to light up her own world."

And this is the message I want to end this piece with. The energy you will waste in explaining yourself to some worthless people can be preserved and put towards your own well-being and self-growth. 


Much strength, support and smiles to the beautiful people out there. 


You be who you are and let the world bark. 

(Though I don't prefer using such words, but sorry I couldn't help it this time.)

Thank you. 


-Simran 


Comments

  1. Wow full of fire... i appreciate ur thought of not wasting ones energy in explaining rather channelizing that inner energy to upgrade oneself...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey!
I hope you liked all that you embraced right now.
Have any suggestions or reviews?
Do tell me in the comment box!

Popular Posts